Mango Chicken/Cauliflower Curry
Prep Time - 15mins
Cook Time - 25mins
1. In a medium sized pan, fry the onion and pepper until soft.
2. Add the ginger, garlic, curry powder, cumin and turmeric and fry for a minute or two to release the flavours.
3. Add the coconut milk.
4. Blend half the mango cubes using a stick blender to create a smooth mango sauce and then add it to the pan and mix it together with the coconut milk you just added.
5. Add the vinegar and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add the other half of the mango cubes (leaving them whole) as well as the salt and coriander (leaving a little for garnishing) and stir through.
7. Add the chicken, cover the pan with a lid and allow the chicken to cook for 7-10 mins.
Sourced from: justeasyrecipes.co