Peach & Apricot Jam
Prep Time - 15mins
Cook Time - 12mins
1. Put 3 small plates in the freezer to test set.
2.Put all the ingredients in a preserving pan or similar and heat gently to dissolve the sugar crystals (stirring frequently with a wooden spoon).
3. Bring to a rolling boil for 10 minutes and keep stirring.
4. Take off the heat and check for set by putting a few drops on a chilled saucer.
5. Allow to cool for 30 second in the fridge and if it crinkles when a finger is pushed through it, it’s ready.
6. If not boil for another 2 minutes and repeat this testing process until a set is achieved.
7. Remove any scum with a spoon if necessary.
8. If the jam is looking a bit too chunky use a potato masher to gently squash the fruit.
9. Ladle into warm sterilised jars and apply lids or wax discs and cellophane lids.
10. Makes 3 standard sized jars.
Sourced from: fabfood4all