1. Brown together ground beef and Italian sausage and seasoned with garlic powder and onion powder.
2. Sauté in olive oil, 1 large onion, add fresh mushrooms and green pepper. Cook until tender crisp.
3. Put meat and veggies together in a pot. Sprinkle on chili seasoning. Add tomato sauce, brown beans and BBQ sauce.
4. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
5. Blend cream cheese and sour cream to desired consistency (pourable). Blend in chopped jalapenos.
6. Top chili with jalapeno sauce, tex mex cheese and green onion.