Instant Pot Ground Beef Burrito Bowls
Prep Time - 5mins
Cook Time - 10mins
1. Press the Saute button, and adjust button to, More.
2. Once hot, add ground beef to the pot, using a ground beef chopper to break up the meat.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the onions and seasonings and cook until onions start to soften.
4. Add an additional tablespoon of olive oil and uncooked rice and toast uncooked rice for a minute.
5. Stir in black beans, canned tomatoes, corn, and broth.
6. Lock Instant Pot lid in place and set to Manual, High Pressure for 7 minutes.
7. Use Quick Pressure Release, and once pressure drops, open Instant Pot and fluff the rice.
8. Sprinkle with the cheese, recover and let set for 1-2 minutes to melt cheese.
9. Garnish with fresh tomatoes, sour cream etc.
Sourced from: ohsweetbasil.com